Add us to your favourite service:
Feng Shui Recommendations
- The house must have free space so that energy can move freely throughout the house and not stagnate.
- The colour and size of furniture must match.
- The view from the window must always be pleasing to the eye.
- The light in the room must be the warm, soft and as close to natural lighting as possible.
- Your place should be well ventilated and have lots of sunlight. This helps to fill it with vital energy.Sofas should be located facing the entrance so that you feel confident.
- Your work desk should be in a favourable Feng Shi direction for you.
- Do not locate a mirror opposite a door.
- Your place must be clean, so do general cleaning at least twice a year.
- Arrange your desk so that you can see people entering the room.
- Your kitchen, and especially your stove, should not be in the centre of the house.
- It is very good to have a window in the kitchen.
- Your windows should always be clean.
Recommendations for Bedrooms:
- Your bed should be square or rectangle and not be positioned under a window or a beam.
- Your feet should not be facing a door.
- The headboard should be large and be touching a wall, and never facing a washroom.
- Your bed should be in a favourable Feng Shui direction for you.
- Do not put your bed between a door and a window or between two doors.
- Do not put any fountains, aquariums, plants or computer in your bedroom.
- Avoid putting mirrors in your bedroom, as they have a negative effect while you sleep. Put it in your closet or at least place it so that it does not point towards your bed.
- Close doors and all the blinds in your bedroom during the night so that outside energy does not disturb your rest.
- Bedroom doors should not be located across from stairs or open directly towards a bed.
- You should not be able to see a stove, fridge or a toilet from your bedroom.
- It is not good to have your computer in the bedroom. Its electromagnetic energy badly affects your sleep.
Recommendations for Your House:
- It is not good to live very close to government buildings, hospitals, schools or casinos.
- Do not live near cemeteries, funeral houses, temples or churches.
- Your building should not be considerably higher or lower than adjacent houses.
- The best shape for a building, house or back yard is a square or rectangle.
- It is not good place for house close to fast flowing rivers or roads with fast traffic..
||A straight road going right towards your door brings attacking energy.
- Your house should be of similar height to the surrounding houses.
- A fountain, pond, swimming pool, river and any other water feature located on the east and southwest of your house or office will attract abundance in period 8(from February 2004 to 2024).
- A water feature located on the northeast side of a house will be unlucky for wealth.
- Avoid having the corners of tables and cabinets etc. point to where you sit or sleep.
- Avoid having ceiling beams above where you eat or sleep.
- Everything in your place must work well. Fix all appliances, leaking taps, broken locks etc.
- Keep bathroom and toilet doors closed so that these energies do not circulate through your place.